I’d like to take a moment and share what I’m thankful for these days.
– My beautiful wife and family. Watching my boys grow and explore with each day.
– The healing space and community that exists at MCA. I feel blessed and honored to be part of the lives of my patients.
– The Kansas City Royals for making it to the playoffs and the World Series this year!
– My Dad, who is here from Kansas to join us for Thanksgiving. Our time together may be short but each moment is so precious.
– Pumpkin pie, how i love scrumptious pumpkin pie. FYI- it is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 🙂
I’d love to hear what you’re most thankful for, or how you’re spending your Thanksgiving holiday. Drop us a line on Facebook.
Thanksgiving Week Hours
Next week we will be open Tuesday, November 25 and Saturday, November 29. Schedule early as it our days are limited this week. Enjoy your holiday and safe travels!